I bet I have used the word ridiculous about 100 times in the last few weeks. Sometimes life is just that...ridiculous. But anyway, we had a BUSY weekend which began of course by garage saleing. We didn't find much, just three little items but it was still fun.
I found the tank top for the twins and the dress for me at a sale and spent total .75 and then the punch bowl is something I've been wanting and got for 3$. So grand total spent 3.75...not bad. Plus, Ryan sold the Beatles lunch box for a profit of 10$. (spend .75).
Later on Saturday we had a great "Storybook" baby shower that I helped throw with two friends. Here are the pictures...
I can't take credit for any of the food because Leia and Erin made it all but I do feel like the shower turned out so cute! I made this quilt as a gift:
The picture above is the front and the one below is the back! I like how it turned out...perfect for a little boy.
Then two days later I had 10 kids over for an awesome pink and purple fest for two sweet little girls turning 5!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment