Friday, May 18, 2012

Where are all the Neighbors????

We had a great garage sale Saturday two weeks ago as evidenced by this photo:

I think I spend 22ish dollars and got like 20 items of clothes for the girls, two pairs of shoes, 6 or 7 books, a pair of cow girl boots, a play guitar, and unopened puzzle and a little dollhouse full of play mice and rabbits.  Everything I bought was for the girls and they had a blast getting all of it!  We also found last week the one thing I've really been looking for....a turtle sandbox for my little one who loves to dig!  It cost $3 and it priceless for the amount of joy it brings my two year old!

Summer has begun and we enjoyed watching this little girl dance in her recital:

So we've been enjoying the weather and playing outside hours every day.  Being outside alot makes me ask this question though:   Where is everyone?  I ride my bike a lot and see almost no one outside, most of our neighbors we never see outside.  What is everyone doing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment